Lyft x Pride Parade Float
Hired by the #2 ride-share company to manage and operate their NYC Pride Parade activation.
Role: Project Manager
This was a fun one! The finale of activations I've managed for Lyft, ended with a blast on the streets of Manhattan. The day began with an early morning (pre-street closure) to meet the float and wait in line for the parade. Once in place, we blew up the custom balloons, met the NYC Lyft team, and off we went. The energy was ecstatic. We danced and marched from 37th and Fifth Ave, all the way to Christopher St in Greenwich Village.
- Liaison with Lyft Marketing Manager
- Pre-event vendor communication
- Run of show
- Truck rental
- Order and pick up of Helium tanks and balloons
- Hire Photographer
- Blowup balloons
- On-site operations manager
- Follow the float with excess marketing material and hydration
- Return gear and truck at the end of the day